10 steps for safety use of sky lanterns
- 1.Ensure that the wind is not stronger than 10km/h.
- 2.Must be released more than 7 kilometers away from any airports..
- 3.If there is a gentle breeze make sure there are no buildings, trees, airports or roads on the path of the rising lantern.
- 4.Only for outdoor use.
- 5.Always keep water or fire extinguishers nearby.
- 6.The sky lanterns are not toys and children must not be left unattended with the lanterns.
- 7.Do not use around dry crops.
- 8.Do not release sky lantern with damaged body.
- 9.Do not use under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- 10.Make sure that you familiarize yourself fully with the instructions provided.
Release the sky lantern, make a wish and enjoy the spectacular view!
Get the paper lantern out of the pack and extend it to it's full size. make sure you do not rip the paper.
Make sure the fuel cell is correctly attached. Light the fuel cell in several places to ensure an even burn. Keep the flame away from the paper body.
Leave the fuel cell burning till the lantern is filled with enough hot air. When the lantern is ready to fly it will gently try to separate from your hands (it takes about 30-40 seconds).